Thursday, November 29, 2012

To Him Who is Without Sin, You Cast the First Stone

Desert Seasons are coming to an end, Valleys are turning into Rivers, yes even the river of the Living God, did  you think I would leave you comfortless My children,  to stay in your valleys, to stay in your desert places, no the Lord says, prepare for your future for this is the reason for the wilderness, the desert and the valleys, prepration for reigning, get ready to reign strongly in this next season, for you have been through the valley of death and destruction of sin, times of cleansing, refreshing and renewal have been your portion.  Arise and behold, for I come quickly, doing a work in the world as never before says the Lord. 
Why, oh why would you cry and whine over your light afflictions, for many are the afflictions of the righteous, clearly said, But the Lord, I , your Lord, delivers you out of them all. 
Many still yet whine and complain and you cry and beg, you kick against the pricks even as Paul did, for a moment not knowing, not even understanding many times My children, you are kicking against Me.   My words are yea and amen, yet you My children read and doubt, My promises before you and you read and doubt what you read.  The day is coming when you will take My word, eat My word and believe My word.  The days ahead will not be easy except for those that believe.  Faith, Love, Hope in Me says the Lord,  I am your Hope, thee is no hope for you in the world, lean on the ways, thoughts deeds as of this world, and your world will collapse quickly.   I have been patient and I have pampered you along, the Lord says take My word and believe what I have said, for you are a people called out of this present world, now you have chosen to abide in My world, trust and believe, hope and have faith says the Lord. For all the promises are for you and not against you My dear children.  Little ones respond with thanksgiving, you are blessed and highly favored, you are bought with a price that was fully paid, nothing left for you to do says the Lord…come and walk in the light as I am in the light, believe My blessings and promises and walk with Me says the Lord.  For darkness and light cannot coincide, they are opposites, turn on the light, the darkness disappears…there is no darkness in Me says the Lord.
There is not one of My children, that I have put more on than, you can bear, if your load is heavy you have not given it to Me, for I am the burden bearer, I am the Holy One, MY yoke is easy.  You,  My children are not called to walk with weights and chains, your are called to freedom, called to walk in the light, called to lay every weight and sin down which so easily besets you. 
Why would you turn away and even return to that which you came from, for in My word did I not say you would be seven times worse, if you turn away and enjoy the pleasurees of sin again, did I not say to My own “go an sin no more”, yet many have persisted in sin and have thought there would be grace for you , the Lord says there is Grace for whom I will give Grace.   “No man can come to God unless He is called of  God”,  do not let your sins hold you back from submitting to Me,  from striving for Holiness, for what a will a man get if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul, yes even I, alone am the Deliverer, come as you are and trust Me says the Lord, for you are Mine and there is none that can take you out of My hand.  Rejoice, seize this moment, as I am  calling to many in this hour. 
For certainly I am a Father who is standing in the way, looking for your appearing, looking for you My children to return once again, even as My prodigals.  Do not delay, seize this moment, sieze this day for even as this call goes out to many, only those who choose to submit will be saved and delivered.  To Him that knows to do good and does it not to him it is sin.  To him whose own heart condemns him, remember this I am greater than your own heart.
To him who has no sin, you cast the first stone >>> to him who consistently sins “go and sin no more lest a worse thing come upon you” says the Lord.  Amen and Amen
“And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him. 20 For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things. 21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God” (1 John 3:19-21).

Written by Gail Manizak
November 29, 2012

1 comment: