Sunday, November 25, 2012

Which (jesus) / Jesus are You Serving, There is only One Genuine Savior

Sooner now than in the History of the world......He is coming
The Lord says:

Many, many days of darkness and clouds have been in your life recently during this past year.  Arise and learn of Me!  I will carry you through to victory once and for all in this matter.  Though many things have seemed to be so dark in this past year, I am calling you to a place of peace.  Come into agreement with those you have had conflict with.   Make things right with man and, as you do, you will become right with Me.  There is healing I will bring to you as you have experienced My healing hand before.  This healing will be the ultimate healing for it will be healing of the body, mind and soul.

You are one who has tried to serve and thought you knew the way.  I know your heart and your tenderness of heart but this is a time to release yourself totally to Me.  My call has come to you in great degree.  Now is the time for refreshing and healing.  Many times you have found yourself busy about many things.  I have called you to lay hands on the sick and they shall recover, to touch those who have had great needs with the love I have placed in your heart.  I will comfort My people through you as you take steps of faith in believing.

There is someone you need to forgive and to ask forgiveness of.  Only those with clean hands and a pure heart will ascend the Hill of the Lord.   Obey My word in the problems that have arisen with others.  Much needs to be brought to the light and healed.  My word says, “When you take your gift to the altar and remember that one has an offense against you, lay your gift at the altar and go and make things right with that one.  After doing this, you may bring your gift to the altar and I will accept your gift”.  If you will humble yourself before Me and obey My Word, I will lead you in the ways of righteousness.  You have asked forgiveness of Me and have been forgiven.  How much more should you be one who also forgives?  If I have freely forgiven you your sins and trespasses, why would you hold a brother or sister in the chains of unforgiveness?  This is not the way of the cross.  Have you, dear one, chosen another “jesus”?   Have you, My child, chosen your own way? 

Any that would climb up to the Heavens any other way than the straight and narrow way in obedience to My word is a thief and a robber.  My word says that in the last days many “christ’s” will be here and will be there.

You are My child and have been through many trials of late.  You sought Me but did not seek Me in the power of My Word.  I have given you the revelation and the Light of My Word, the Living Word, Jesus.  Come to Me all of you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest for you are Mine.  My word says, “Obey!  Those that do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord”.

Every child that is mine will I chastise.  If you are without chastisement, you are not My child.  There are many that have come in My name deceiving many, accepting what they choose and not accepting a portion.  If an earthly parent chastises his children, how much more I, your Heavenly Father, will chastise My own children whom I love.  My little child, do not fear but allow Me to take your tears away.  I have seen your heart and your tears and I desire to heal you and make you whole. 

Amen and Amen

Hebrews 12:8-11 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?  For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness  Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. (KJV)

[NOTE: Unforgiveness is the single most popular poison that the enemy uses against God's people and it is one of the deadliest poisons a person can take spiritually.]
 
G. Manizak

No comments:

Post a Comment