Saturday, November 24, 2012

ALL OF HEAVEN REJOICES

The Lord says:

 When I sought you, I found you.  I embraced you and you embraced Me back.  This made all of Heaven rejoice and sing praises to the Lamb of God.

I am the one you sought after as soon as you received My touch.  It has not been easy   through the many difficulties but I made a way for you in your times of trial. You have trusted Me to bring you out into a wide place.  Rejoice, My child!  You are mine!  You are My precious lamb of light!  You came in with the light surrounding you and everybody knew you were Mine.

In this hour I have placed the light of My glory around you and I have made known to the world that you are Mine. You are one who yearns after the things of the Spirit.  Child, come with Me!  Let’s go deep.  Let’s talk together.  Let’s dance together!  Let us do all things together.  You are a child who has come after My heart to know Me and have not sought after the temporal things that many are seeking after.  I am totally head-over-heels-in-love with you, My child. All the times you thought you failed Me, I did not see any failure.  You were bought with a price.  Your life has been covered by the Blood of the Living Lamb of God, My Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Now is the time for you to rise and shine brightly.  There are many things I will send you to do and many things I will have you say.  At those times I will make My voice known to you.  Listen to My voice.  Do not obey or listen to the voice of the enemy.  There are better things for you now.  My plans for you are bigger than you can perceive at this time.  In time, the Revelation I will bring to you will be clear,   concise and you will be equipped to do what I have called you to do.  I, the Lord, have seen the cry of your heart, morning, afternoon and night.  I have seen how you have yearned for Me and for My presence.  The time of visitation is come which you have not ever experienced at any time.  There is much to learn and much I will reveal to you.  Those that you think you judged, you have not judged.  I judged them before you even thought to.  Discernment is your gift.  Do not second-guess your gift.  Trust Me to show you all things.

You, child, look within to find Me.  Do not look to the heavens for I dwell within your heart and will direct your every step and your every word as you look to Me, the author and finisher of your faith.  Your heart has been to know Me. Even as a small child, you knew Me.  You have always known Me but this is a time when I am bringing you greater knowledge of who I am and what I have called you to do.  Now is the time I chose to reveal Myself to you in a greater way.  I have loved you unconditionally.  Many love you to a point but I will love you always, never allowing any to take you from Me.

As I see the anxiety and the excitement of your wanting to know Me and wanting to go deeper, I feel ravished by your beauty, My child.   You are one I chose from birth.   I knew you in your Mother’s womb.  You are Mine and the enemy cannot touch you.   I, the Lord, have brought you through many years of trials and troubles.  Within yourself, you know that today you would not be here had I not kept a covering over your life and protected you from all evil.  I, the Lord, protect all of My children.

Rest assured, there is nothing you will have to fear.  Your prayers are a sweet smelling fragrance to Me.  As I bring you up to the high places, all fear will leave you.  There will be no doubt within you for you have gone deeper than what I have called you to this day.  You have chosen to follow My lead.  Now we will talk together and we will dance together.  Many are the blessings in store for you and, though you shall go through many trials, you will never face a trial that I am not right there with you to ease the burden.  Many are the trials My children face throughout their lives. 

Rejoice!  Your future is bright though all the world around you looks dark.  You will walk in the light.  I am a lamp unto your feet.  Your steps will have light to walk in darkness.  I, the Lord, walk behind you saying, “My child, here is the way I have chosen for you.  This is your pathway”.  You will follow because you know Me and you know My voice. Much change has taken place and many temptations have come your way.  Trust Me.  I am bringing you out as pure gold.  Rejoice, My child!  Great is your reward in Heaven. 

Amen and Amen
G. Manizak

No comments:

Post a Comment