Thursday, November 22, 2012

GENTLE GUIDE


The Lord says:

Think it not strange concerning the fiery trial that is to try you as though some strange thing happened to you.  Know that when you pass through the waters, I am with you.  Neither will flames kindle upon you for great is My love for you.  Today, child, there is a better way.  Reach out to Me!  Touch the hem of My garment for healing.  Allow Me to speak into your ear for there are many things that I have yet to say to you.

I am aware of every step you take.   I lead you and I guide you, I will never push you.  I will never rush you.  I gently guide My children to the pathway I have chosen.  Fear not!   I am with you and even today I call your name from the Heavens.  Come to Me, all you who are weary.  I am your rest and your peace.  Trust in Me for I am your strength.  I am your burden-bearer.  Many are they that would attempt to guide you.   Now as you turn your ear towards Me, look for My approval in every decision you make.  Be not afraid of the look on man’s face but follow what I have put on your heart and follow Me.  You are called by Me.  Those who are willing to leave Father and Mother and Brother and Sister for My sake are worthy of Me.

There is a situation, a thinking process I have placed in your heart.   I am guiding you and you hear Me.  You know that I am in this process of thought and new strategies.    Certainly I am in the process of your thinking.  Turn and render to Me what is Mine for I have called you with an Holy calling.  You are Mine.  I have chosen you out of the furnace of affliction.  I have placed you in a place of transition.  As I bring this about, the timing may seem off.  Nothing may seem right to you but trust Me.  You shall know the strength and the salvation of the Lord.  You are Mine and you are being led into My ways.  Many have chosen man’s way long enough.  Look unto Me for I am taking you in the way I have chosen.  My ways are higher than your ways and My thoughts higher than your thoughts.  Come and follow Me.  
Amen and Amen
G. Manizak

No comments:

Post a Comment