Friday, November 23, 2012

You Have Many Choices, Choose LIFE


The Lord says:

The call upon your life is a huge call.  Many times you have gotten out of My will and yet I am a merciful and forgiving God.  Come to Me and I will give you rest.  Come and learn of Me.  There is a call towards higher ground, to those things that are not wood, hay or stubble but the things of heaven.  The call upon your life is eternal and it will never be taken from you.  There is a call to ministry.  You are aware of that but other doors have been opened also. 

As you call upon Me, I will show you My way.  Though you will always have a choice, choose the eternal.  Ask of Me.  You have spoken the Word of the Lord.  You are at times reluctant to listen right now due to circumstances and everyday affairs of life which have been of great concern to you.  My child, I have loved you with an all consuming love.  I am calling you with an everlasting call that will bring you into the highest depths of joy, peace and love.  Come and follow Me.

Rejoice, My child!   There are many choices you can make but in the reality of heaven, you will only be satisfied with My way.  Ministry is in you.  It runs like deep waters.   The call is great and the cost is great.  Great will be your reward.  There is a way that seems right unto a man yet the way thereof is death.

Why would you question My will?  Many are the battles of the righteous but they were all won at Calvary.  Why would you kick against the pricks and make this a hard decision?  Rejoice!  The call is for your destiny to be completed.  The reward is Eternal life.  Would it be fame and quick fortune you choose or will you settle for truth and glory, humility and strength?  As you stand at this crossroad, weigh your options carefully.

Though the transition has been difficult, you are transitioning at a pace that is below your ability.  You are slack because of old baggage not needed and things you desire to take with you.  You must let go!  

In My word, My disciples took nothing with them.  I just said, “Go”!  They went with nothing.  Yet, I, the Lord, provided for their way and they did not fear nor worry.  As you trust, I will take you higher and use your life for My glory, lifting you up to the heavens and showing you great and mighty things.  I will keep you in all of your ways as you trust Me.  Come now and follow Me!  The path is being cleared and I am showing you the way.  Let us rejoice in this together!  Come!  The time is getting short.  Consider My ways, read My word.  Seek Me with all of your heart, your mind and your soul. ( Isa 54:17 KJV).  
Amen and Amen
G. Manizak

No comments:

Post a Comment