Wednesday, November 28, 2012

If There Is Confusion, It Is Not Of Me


The Lord says:

My child, why would you cry out to Me and be anxious with no peace in your heart?   Realize that I am your Creator.  I am building in you a firm foundation.  That foundation is built on the Solid Rock, My Son, whom I gave for a ransom for you.  I made a way for you to have not only Eternal life but a prosperous and abundant life. 

Lay these things down!  Did I not say to seek Me with all your heart and you would find Me?  There are many that would come your way and many that would attempt to direct your life and your way.  I have called you with a Holy Calling.  I have called you to lay down your burdens, pick up your cross and to follow Me.  Would you follow a voice that is not mine?   I have put within you all that you have need to know for the moment.  As you go daily seeking My word, seeking My heart in your life, I will open doors for you that no man can open and no man can close.  Would you listen to the voice of a stranger?  I am teaching you to listen to Me, to hear My voice.  My children will hear My voice.  They will recognize My voice and another they will not follow. 

Arise!  Come to Me!  Seek Me!  The wisdom from above comes only from the Father.  Search the matter out between Me and thee.  Honor your Father and Mother.  Honor Me!  Follow that which I, the Lord, have put in your heart.  There is confusion and every ungodly thing has risen up.  That should not be.  I said you shall have peace.   Let every man ask of Me wisdom and I will give it.  Reach out, My child, and lay your worries down and all that has troubled you.  Lay it down!  Be still and know that I am God.

I, the Lord, am not a God of confusion.  If there is confusion, it is not of Me.  I am not the voice of confusion.  Release your anxieties.  I will fill you with a peace that passes all understanding.  The river will flow again and it will be peaceful and still.  Chaos and confusion will flee My presence.  I have called My people to dwell in peace.  I have much to teach you and much to show you.  My ways are higher than your ways.  Wait on Me.  Look to Me!  Trust Me.  You will find your pathway to be much smoother and everything that I have planned for you will fall into its place.  Many of My children have chosen their own pathway and have failed along the way.  If you will trust Me and follow the way that I have chosen, all things will fall into place and I will give you the desires of your heart.

Amen and Amen

G. Manizak

No comments:

Post a Comment