Monday, November 26, 2012

My Grace is Sufficient for You


The Lord says:

In all thy ways acknowledge Me and I will direct your path.  As the Gazelle and the Deer run and jump over the hills and in the valleys, so will you and I run together.  As you have entered a time of trial and testing, perseverance will be your portion for My grace is sufficient for you.

Many are the ways of the wicked.  I am cutting off all the weapons that have been formed against you, removing the thorns that have pierced and scarred you along the way.  I have set your way before you and we will go hand in hand.  This very hour, I, the Lord, will raise up a standard against your enemies.  Fear not for I am with you.  Be not discouraged for I am your God and there is nothing that can by any means pluck you from My hand nor hurt you. 

I have much yet for you to do.  This is a New Season, just the beginning of newness of life.  Walk in faith.  Pray always.  Do not allow discouragement to cause you to dread your days.  I have a path prepared for you that you have not yet entered.  It is a Spirit path, led of My Spirit and not of man.  Follow closely, My child, and I will lead you into the Promised Land.

There are many tasks yet to accomplish.  You and I are as "One" even as I and the Father are One.  Are you ready to come up higher?  Are you ready to be drawn closer?  My plans are for good and there is a call that is higher than the call that you have received.  I am calling you to “come up hither”.  Even as a young child you had knowledge and foresight of the depth of the call on your life.  Now is the time for that calling to come forth.  Though you thought I would use you in your earlier years I chose to use you now in your latter years. 

Be not discouraged.  Only believe!  All things are possible to him who believes.  Be a wise virgin and fill your lamp with oil daily.  You will find that your time with Me will carry you through it all.

Get ready!  Get ready!  Get ready!  Get ready for even now the wheels are set in motion for you to come up to the high places.  You have stepped out in faith and believed Me.  I will honor every step and will increase your wealth and your land.  Come away with Me and hide under My wings.  There you will find comfort and rest your soul. 

Amen and Amen
G. Manizak
(c) 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment