Thursday, November 29, 2012

Do Not Fear, It is Only a Sound!!!!


 

Do Not Fear, It is Only a Sound!!!!


The Lord says:

My child, do not fear your enemy, face your enemy.  The enemy has come with the voice of a loud roar, My child.  Do not fear the roar.  It is only a sound he makes.  Look to Me.  Know that I am Your God.  In Me you are highly favored and blessed.  Though the enemy makes noise he has no power over you.  You have the authority to speak My word and cause him to flee quickly.  I have given you power over all principalities and powers of the air.  There is nothing that shall be able to remove you from My hand.  Do not give place or listen to the clamor of noise but take My word to yourself and meditate on My promises.  My promises are yea and amen!

In My word, I have said, “Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm”.  You, My children, chosen by Me before the world was formed, you are Mine.  I will not leave you in the furnace of affliction nor in the fiery trials of this world.  No, I will strengthen, purify, protect and cleanse you and you will come forth as pure gold. 

I have called you to carry My light into this dark world.  This was established in the heavens before your conception.  Come!  As you walk in the light as I am in the light, many will be brought out of darkness.  My yoke is easy.  My burden is light.  Take this yoke of Mine upon you and learn of Me.  Fear not but let faith arise!  I have given to you My rest and My peace.  Take it.  Even in the darkest valleys, it is yours.  Wear it as a cloak to cover you in the hours of trial.

Fix your gaze on Me.  Weeping has endured for a night but joy comes in the morning.  I am your help, your healer, and your strong tower, I alone.  There is none like Me.  Look to the hills from where your help comes.  It is in Me, your Lord.  I love you with an everlasting love.  I have a perfect plan, a plan for good and not evil, plans to prosper you in every good way.  Fear will have no part in you.  Trust and cast down every thought that is not parallel with My word.  I am your healer and the lover of your soul. 

Amen and Amen
G.  Manizak
 

No comments:

Post a Comment