Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dark Night


The Lord says:

My child, have I not been with you through many dark hours?  Have I not seen you through and never left you as My word has said?  As you pass through this valley of darkness, look forward to the victory that will be yours.  I have gone before you.  Your courage is in Me.  When you feel weak then you are strong.  You sense the clouds of depression and oppression of the enemy covering you but this will pass over you because of the BLOOD that is applied to your heart.  You are Mine.  No weapon, that has pierced you, will harm you but each will strengthen you all the more.

My people are called by Me to walk through seasons of darkness as well as seasons of light.  There is a depth of faith in Me that can only be imparted to you through the schooling you are going through, the School of the Holy Spirit.  He will teach you all truth and bring all things to your remembrance.  What you are learning through testings and trials cannot be learned from reading a book or through another person but you, My child, must experience this season full victory will be yours.  I have placed within you a perseverance and an ingrained growth, faith grows and expands through the School of the Holy Spirit.  You will learn matters that will be etched in you forever and ever.

I say to you, Arise and walk!  Victory is yours!  This is truly only a season.  This too shall pass.  Soon the light will shine again.  I will be seen of you and your days will be lighter and brighter.  I say to you, My child, I am with you always.  I will never leave you comfortless but will bring you through every battle with great victory.  The battle is Mine. 

Amen and Amen

Gail Manizak

No comments:

Post a Comment